We can be the ones that provide your rooms with fresh air and warmth in Winter.
One of the goals of ventilation systems in Winter is to heat up the fresh outside air before it is supplied to rooms.
To heat up the air, first it is recommended to use the heat of the discarded, polluted air, which can be done choosing:
- regenerative solutions with a particularly high efficiency and with that significantly saves maintenance expenses;
- recuperative, plate-shaped heat exchangers;
- heat exchangers with an intercooler in cases when the air draft system is remote from the airflow system. But consider that it is not very efficient.
On the coldest Winter days the discarded air heat will not be sufficient to heat up the supplied cold air. In this case use:
- electric heaters, water or steam heaters;
- supplied air can also be heated with a gas flame.