Gaisa kvalitātes novērtēšana
Ko Tu Elpo
Measurement and analysis of microclimate and air quality
We will reveal the invisible to you!
We spend 90% of our time indoors. We are a civilization of buildings, the health and well-being of which is determined by the air quality of the premises. The air is invisible, and just as invisible is all the pollution we inhale on a daily basis. The WHO states that 9 out of 10 people in the world breathe air that does not meet the recommendations.
Ko Tu Elpo offers
• Measurements of microclimate, relative humidity CO2, volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and fine dust particles
• Determining the impact of air quality in workplaces using questionnaire
• Investigation of the causes of indoor air pollution
• Detailed test report with measurement reflection and comparison with regulations
• Consultations for improving air quality indicators
When would it be advisable to perform air quality tests?
When low air quality is suspected
After repair or moving into a new building
To find out the real quality of the environment
When you or someone else feels:
o Unpleasant odors
o Dry eyes, skin and neck
o Difficulty breathing
o Exacerbated health problems
Ko Tu Elpo invites you to get to know the air you breathe and learn how to improve air quality and breathe easily.
To perform air quality analysis write: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +371 28895510