As historicaly proven our specialists by optimizing ventilation, heating, lighting management, without reducing comfort in premises, can provide building energy consumption reduction by 15-30%.
Electricity and heat energy reduction is achieved by:
1. Energy efficient ventilation equipment management:
- The correct desired temperature choice;
- The desired supply air temperature calculation, taking into account the premise / exhaust air temperature;
- Operation according to the time schedule;
- The air quantity according to the premises workload. Possible feedback - CO2 level transducers in premises;
- Air handling units section correct management (cascade control).
2. Energy efficient heating unit management:
- Correct curve slope and curve shifts choice;
- Heating units regulation according to outside air temperature with measured premise temperature adjustment;
- Operation according to the time schedule. Temperature reduction at night;
- Pump operation according to outside air temperature and heating demand;
- Hot water circulation pump operation according to time schedule.
3. Energy efficient lighting management:
- Lighting management according to premise workload;
- Premise light intensity adjustment;
- Outdoor lighting control according to time schedule and outdoor lighting intensity transducer.