Lafivents Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is one of the leading companies in Latvian market in the field of microclimate of buildings.
- ventilation and air conditioning system installation,
- heating system installation;
- heating units installation,
- cooling system installation;
- water supply and seweage system installation,
- BMS (building managment systems) design and installation,
- building engineering systems servicing.
The company has 100 employees. Turnover in 2021 was 7.1 million EUR.
|Turnover, EUR||7 128 934||7 013 448||7 602 419||6 981 858|
The biggest projects of building microclimate and automation solutions implemented:
- Latvian National Library,
- SRS administrative office complex,
- Latvian Art museum,
- Reconstruction of Art Museum „Riga Bourse”,
- Riga Castle,
- Riga Motor Museum,
- Bank of Latvia,
- RTU faculty reconstruction in Riga, Āzenes street,
- Liepaja Olympic Centre,
- University of Daugavpils,
- GRINDEX laboratories,
- Pauls Stradina Clinical University Hospital, etc.
The company is proud of the export projects done - building automation projects in Estonia and Sweden.